360° Brewing Co. – Brewer
If you are a hard-working, quality focussed craft brewer we want you to come and join our small team and journey.
Our drive for quality starts with the brewing team. We constantly strive to make the best beer. We love what we do. If this is what drives you, this is the job for you.
At 360° Brewing we are focussed on making top quality craft beer in can, cask and keg and we are fast growing our reputation for what we do.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and recipe formulation. We work as a team, agreeing common standards and working practices, holding each other to them.
- You will complete all brewery tasks to a high standard, without supervision: Brewing, Cleaning, Canning, Racking, Kegging, Record Keeping, etc etc
- You will have a real opportunity to have your say in what and how we do things.
Skills, experience and attributes:
- Ability to brew to a high, consistent, standard.
- Ability to pack product into keg, cask and can.
- Good communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Flexible ‘can do’ attitude, attention to detail, positive mind-set, pragmatic.
- Desire and drive to fix problems rather than simply notice them.
- Ability to work confidently without day-to-day supervision and under pressure.
- A competitive salary, holiday and benefits
- Support for training
- Staff beer allowance and regular team social events
If you are interested in this exciting role, please email your CV and a cover letter to Robin, our General Manager.