We are looking for a hard-working, quality focused craft brewer to join our small team.
360° Brewing Company are focused on making top quality beer in can, cask and keg, and in growing our market share dramatically.
Our drive for quality starts with the brewing team, lead by the General Manager. We work long, hard days and love doing it.
We constantly strive to make the best beer, if this is what drives you, this is the job for you.
- You will complete all brewery tasks to a high standard, without supervision
- This includes Brewing, Cleaning, Canning, Racking, Kegging, Record Keeping, etc etc.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and recipe formulation. We work as a team, agreeing common standards and working practices, holding each other to them.
- You will have a real opportunity to have your say in what and how we do things.
Skills, experience and attributes:
- Ability to brew a range of beers and ales to a high, consistent, standard.
- Ability to pack product into keg, cask and can.
- Good communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Flexible ‘can do’ attitude, attention to detail, positive mind-set, pragmatic.
- Desire and drive to fix problems rather than simply notice them.
- Ability to work confidently without day-to-day supervision and under pressure.
- A competitive salary
- Holiday and benefits
- Support for training
If you are interested in this exciting role, please email your CV and a cover letter to Robin, our General Manager.